Metapsychology, as developed by Frank A. Gerbode, MD, is a subject rich in philosophy and practical application. Much of Applied Metapsychology makes use of one-on-one session work to achieve the individual's personal goals - from relieving past pain to living more fully to expanding consciousness.
Life Skills: Improve the Quality of Your Life with Metapsychology, highlights key factors from the subject and illuminates the ways that these factors can be used on a daily basis for improved quality of life, as an individual, in relationships, and in the wider world.
- Learn handy and usually quite fast techniques to assist another person after a shock, injury or other distress
- Learn simple methods for expanding your awareness on a daily basis
- Gain a deeper understanding of relationship and how to strengthen and nurture any relationship
- Learn the components of successful communication, what causes communication to break down, and how to repair breakdowns
- Gain vital keys to understanding those behaviors of other people that have previously been inexplicable to you
- Gain the ability to more accurately predict certain patterns of human behavior, and to be more effective in dealing with the negative ones
- Learn an effective tool for making important life decisions
- Explore human potential
Praise for Life Skills
A concise, eminently-readable, empathic, joy-filled, hands-on text. Life Skills is a must for therapists and their clients." -- Sam Vaknin, Ph.D., author of "Malignant Self Love - Narcissism Revisited"
"A serious, impressive, and thoughtful work with one objective in mind: teaching how to reach one's full potential."-- James W. Clifton, M.S., Ph.D., LCSW
"If you take the trouble to do the exercises the way the author suggests, they will change your life." -- Robert Rich, M.Sc., Ph.D., M.A.P.S., A.A.S.H
From the EXPLORATIONS IN METAPSYCHOLOGY SERIES
Learn more about this book at www.LifeSkillsBook.com